Bridal Pattern Cutter
Up to £23 per hour
Our client, a prestigious Luxury Designer based in North West London, are currently recruiting for an experienced Pattern Cutter to work on their bridal and bespoke/ready to wear evening gowns. You will be working as part of a growing atelier team, working closely with the machinists.
About the role…
- Creating patterns from designers brief/images
- Ensuring that all patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
- Working manually on bridal collections, RTW and VIP garments
- Amending patterns accordingly to the requests discussed
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of garment construction, pattern cutting and textiles
- Work creatively draping on the stand
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must be able to interpret design sketches/images into first patterns
- Personable and dependable team player
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible with hours and be able to travel when necessary
If this role interests you please click “Apply”.
Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.