Bridal Sample Machinist
North West London
Up to £20 per hour
Our client, a prestigious Luxury Designer based in North West London, are currently recruiting for an experienced seamstress to work on their bridal and bespoke/ready to wear evening gowns. You will be working as part of a growing atelier team, working closely with the pattern cutters.
About the role…
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a luxury environment, creating samples and alterations where needed.
- Work closely with the Pattern Cutters and Workroom Manager; using high finishing techniques and skills, to ensure the highest standards are met on all garments
- Participation in fittings for bespoke garments, including taking measurements and completing alterations, resolving any issues with the make-up of garments
- Ensure all finished garments are completed to the highest quality and within the time expectations
- Previous experience of at least 3 years of working as a machinist within the luxury industry.
- Perfect candidate will ideally have experience of working with a variety of fluid fabrics
- Strong machine and hand stitching skills, with an eye for detail and perfection.
- Be willing to work hard to fulfil the companies needs
- Have fantastic communication skills; to work with the studio team, including problem solving
- The candidate must be positive and proactive with their work attitude, and remain calm under pressure, ensuring the company’s needs are being fulfilled.
- Flexibility of working overtime during busy and demanding periods.
Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.