Ecommerce Manager – Luxury Fashion Brand
Up to £50k Per annum
Create have partnered with an exciting Luxury contemporary Fashion wear brand whose aesthetic is a fusion between luxury and leisurewear.
This is an exciting time for the brand as they have seen explosive growth since there set up and are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager.
The team are passionate about luxury fashion, and innovation is at the heart of everything they do.
- Finance driven role rather than design driven
- Create a drop strategy strategy for upcoming seasons
- Merchandise the site
- Create the brands ecom orders for the website
- Work with brand, communications, logistics teams to ensure products have been delivered to the warehouse and setup the site to launch product
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
- Design and Execute Roadmaps
- Incorporate Best Practices
- Budget Effectively
- Supervise all activities and product development
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans
- Team Management and Progress Monitoring
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Developing Schedules and Timescales
- Enhance the website with additional content such as product videos, social media integration and anything that can further improve the user experience.
- Experience working alongside social media strategies and posting
- Identify areas that we need to develop including introducing sales campaigns, exclusive offers and most importantly SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Suggest keyword strategy techniques and provide the copy or descriptive content that could possibly increase page ranking and traffic.
- Protect customer’s sensitive data from cyber criminals by implementing a high level of security
- Manage any website glitches and errors, pricing errors
- Monitoring web traffic statistics and generating reports by using analytical tools like Google Analytics or Comscore to to give detailed insight and in-depth analysis and monitor campaign performances.
A comprehensive knowledge of online user behaviours and how to target users with that knowledge.
- Have a creative flair and a desire to grow with the company.
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Able to get involved in adhoc marketing requests
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics
- Has worked with Shopify previously
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.