Up to £24 per hour
LUXURY PATTERN CUTTER
We are currently working with a number of leading luxury designers across London, who require creative pattern cutters to join them on an ongoing or ad hoc freelance basis.
Our client’s work on womenswear RTW, VIP and fashion week collections and are looking for highly skilled pattern cutters.
You will be responsible for creating first patterns, working alongside the designers and seamstresses to ensure garments are produced to the client’s expected standards. It is essential you have the ability to translate sketches into patterns that are easy to read and produce in factories as well as in the in house sample rooms.
• Ability to create original shapes and be interested in pushing the boundaries of traditional garment construction and bring it to another level where necessary
• Strong garment construction skills required in the case where it needs to be applied
• Ability to support with fittings and work well with the team to make alterations
• Creative thinking to textile experiments and garment constructions
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organized personality
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.