Create are currently working with a number of leading luxury designers across London, who require Gerber Pattern Cutter’s to join them on an ongoing freelance basis.
Our client’s work on womenswear RTW, VIP and fashion week collections and are looking for highly skilled Gerber Pattern Cutter’s.
• You will be responsible for creating first patterns using the Gerber system whilst working alongside the designers and seamstresses to ensure garments are produced to the client’s expected standards.
• Ideally, Pattern Cutter’s are required to produce first pattern, as well as make any amendments to existing patterns.
• Ability to work from spec sheet comments and follow through each action point to finalised patterns for grading and bulk production.
• Check and fix graded patterns before sending out to our manufactures
• Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
• Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities
• Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
• A team player with great interpersonal skills
• Clear and concise communicator
• Confident in Digitizing, marker making and laying plans
The successful candidate will have prior pattern cutting experience working with Gerber, be immediately available and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a temp you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org