Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter Luxury
Up to £45K
Create have teamed with an award winning designer who counts many high profile women among her clients. Known for their modern Sillouettes and strong use of colour. They are keen to find a Senior Creative Gerber Pattern cutter as their current PC is moving on.
You will work across multiple product categories, Made to Order (MTO), VIP garments, Bridal Bespoke, Capsule collections, and Seasonal patterns throughout the calendar year, developing, finalizing, and checking patterns to go to manufacturers from SMS samples to PPS.
You will work closely with Head of Collections & Bridal Manager, Designers, product developers, Garment technologist and machinists. Communicating clearly and efficiently, ensuring all patterns have the desired finishing and specification requested.
You will work from design sketches, spec sheet comments and follow through each action point to finalised patterns ready for grading and bulk production. Create new patterns on the Gerber system based on designer’s sketch.
- Work in line with the deadlines set by Head of Collection & Bridal Manager.
- Offer solutions to support the development of the first samples.
- Work closely with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used.
- Ensure all pattern measurements are taken accurately and updated in the spec sheet.
- Sealing patterns and specs for bulk production.
- Communicate with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure that finished patterns are produced to the required specification and finishes.
- Liaising with our Technical Product Development and QC Teams to resolve any pattern related production issues.
- Undertake necessary final pattern amendments before sealing the pattern to bulk production.
- Create alongside Pattern cutter team to keep the pattern library updated on Gerber with key seasonal shapes / blocks.
- Working closely with the in-house grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist Grader with support where needed.
- Work in line with seasonal deadlines required by Technical Product Development and Production team, able to prioritise workload as needed and multitask.
The successful candidate will have prior pattern cutting experience working WRTW luxury and expert experience using Gerber,
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk