Men‘s & Women’s Gerber Pattern Cutter
Up to £55K
Temp – Perm
Create are teaming up with an award winning men’s and womenswear Luxury Designer, based in North London. This brand work on RTW, VIP and fashion week collections throughout the year.
They are on the look out for an experienced digital pattern cutter to work across various categories; who has the ability to see patterns through from creative through to production.
The team are looking for a full time candidate with an immediate start, and to work with them on an ongoing basis, temp to perm.
· Creative pattern cutting work to design brief from rough sketch/technical drawing and/or input starting block.
· Ability to work manually and with Gerber.
· Partnering with design & PD team to achieve season vision through shape and form.
· Attending fittings with the design and development teams: finding proactive solutions and proposing finishing resolutions.
· Work with the sample machinists throughout the development phase to produce prototype garments within the required timeline.
· Liaising with PD team to enable consistency between pattern, tech pack and handover sheets.
· Taking patterns through to production: attending Production fitting and preparing patterns for grading.
· Responsible of digital patterns handover to Production.
· Ensure essence of the shows are translated into production pattern. Sensitive to fit and finishing consistency within the collection.
· Responsible to work on all the digital ratings and consumptions.
· Manage the blocks library on the server.
· Archiving patterns after samples being produced.
Skills And Experience Needed
· Minimum of 3 years pattern cutting experience in a designer brand.
· Experience across categories.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong attention to detail, quality and fit.
· An action-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and decision making.
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
· The ability to take initiative and to prioritize work tasks.
· People skills and tact.
· Team player and dedicated.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com