Create have teamed up with one of the UK’s most successful and globally recognised independent luxury fashion brands. This fashion powerhouse, has become the design house of choice when it comes to social dressing. The eponymous label comprises ready-to-wear and bridal collections, with a 34-year track record of success. The brand is well known for a strong aesthetic and operates in a demanding marketplace. Red carpets the world over are graced with this brands designs, which have been worn by the most iconic, talented and influential women of our generation
They are currently seeking a mat cover for their Head Of Brand. This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic British Brand. The candidate must have considerable experience in the luxury fashion market across PR, VIP and creative production. The role will enable you to work closely & report directly to the CEO and the Creative Director to formulate and execute a strong global brand strategy.
• Developing and executing the brand’s PR & Comms strategy ensuring it is in line with international sales targets
• Elevating brand awareness across global markets including China, US, Middle East and Europe
• Identifying opportunities for brand development
• Proactively pitching brand stories to secure the strongest possible media coverage
• Co-ordinating the Creative Director’s interview and profile requests
• Cultivating new and existing press & VIP relationships
• Creation and distribution of press materials
• Monitoring day-to-day PR & VIP requests
• Launching and managing brand licenses across fine jewellery and diffusion lines
• Wholesale/Retail and PR event management
• Managing special projects and brand collaborations
• Overseeing the brands charity collaborations
• Coordinating seasonal RTW & Bridal campaign & lookbook shoots
• Overseeing PR intern with sample trafficking • Overseeing the monitoring and sharing of coverage across print, online and social media
• Creating monthly PR reports
• Management of the brands media lists, press & photoshoot budgets and all brand touchpoints
• Significant experience in a varied PR/Brand related role in a luxury fashion organisation
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills
• Strong top-tier relationships with key press, celebrity stylists and industry peers
• Strong knowledge of the fashion media landscape; industry, trends and key individuals
• Positive attitude, highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to juggle multiple challenging priorities in a fast-paced, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
• Good analytical and system skills, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk or Chris@createrec.co.uk
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.