Lectra Pattern Cutter
Up to £25 per hour
LECTRA PATTERN CUTTER
Create are currently working with a number of leading luxury designers across London, who require Lectra Pattern Cutter’s to join them on an ongoing freelance basis.
Our client’s work on womenswear RTW, VIP and fashion week collections and are looking for highly skilled Lectra Pattern Cutter’s.
• Liaise with the designers on first patterns and samples providing creative input as required to ensure patterns work perfectly.
• You will be responsible for creating first patterns and samples using the Lectra system, ensuring they meet the client’s expected standards
• Communication with Lectra in regards to hard and software maintenance
• Maintaining the pattern archive
• Ideally, Pattern Cutter’s are required to produce first patterns as well as make any amendments to existing patterns.
• Ability to work from spec sheet comments and follow through each action point to finalised patterns for grading and bulk production.
• Confident in Digitizing, marker making and laying plans
• Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
• Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities
• Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
• A team player with great interpersonal skills
• Clear and concise communicator
The successful candidate will have prior experience in pattern cutting, working with Lectra, be immediately available and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a temp you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com