Logistics Coordinator – Luxury
Create have teamed with an exciting Luxury brand who is redefining daily underwear for the new generation of women by bridging the gap between the dichotomy of their lingerie and underwear drawer. Their mission is to reduce the impact of our most disposed-of garment and to reclaim the narrative of our intimates by celebrating our embodied female experience. They are now seeking a logistics coordinator.
- Creations of orders and invoices for clients from season to season
- Organizing shipments with factories for the goods to be delivered in their warehouse every week. Import/inbound shipments
- Wholesale responsibilities, such as having calls with clients, the creation of their own personals files request for new season with info required and attending showrooms.
- Organizing weekly meetings with our warehouses to be in control of every situation and have full visibility.
- Shipping goods
- Checking order percentages of readiness for partial or full shipments. Reach out to clients to confirm
- Stock controls
- Double check payments are received for orders ready to ship
- Confirming with Finance
- HTS codes for new seasons are updated
- Booking and receiving stock
- Creating AWB, invoices, delivery notes.
- Doing returns of merchandise for clients with defective items
- General admin
- Must have previous experience within the luxury market
- Must be a problem solver able to find innovative solutions
- Use of Zedonk
- Experience managing vendor relationships and holding them to account on standards
- Critical path management ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: PLM (Zedonk), Excel
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.