Logistics Operations Coordinator – WRTW
Create have teamed with an exciting Luxury RTW label based in West London. Their design ethos has always put lasting style and quality first, with the goal of having their garment’s craftsmanship at the heart of everyone’s wardrobe. They are on the lookout for an experienced Logistics/Operations Coordinator to work within the growing department . The team are looking for a full time candidate to work in house.
- Collaborate with other departments for Internal shipping assistance and resolve shipping and customs queries in promptly.
- Daily Monitoring all the “in transit” bulk shipments, orders, and returns.
- Arrange customers pick up for returns.
- Assist with stock daily checks and reallocation across channels.
- Assist the department in administrative tasks, scheduling and record keeping.
- Provide support to various roles in the department as needed.
- Support the customer service logistics function.
- Must have previous experience within the luxury market
- Must be a problem solver able to find innovative solutions
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing in UK and Europe
- Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.