We are currently working with a luxury womenswear brand who thrive on sustainability and changing the way we approach fashion. They are looking for a pattern cutter to join them on an ongoing part time freelance basis.
You will be responsible for creating first patterns, working alongside the designer and seamstresses to ensure garments are produced to the client’s expected standards, through to finalised, production patterns.
• Ability to create original shapes and be interested in pushing the boundaries of traditional garment construction and bring it to another level where necessary
• Strong garment construction skills required in the case where it needs to be applied
• Ability to support with fittings and work well with the team to make alterations
• Creative thinking to textile experiments and garment constructions
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organized personality
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.