£38K – £40K per annum
Create are partnered with a Luxury British designer who became a cult hero in fashion for her intelligent and grown-up womenswear . They have an exciting new Studio in West London and are currently recruiting in RTW: Production & Development team. They are currently looking for a Raw Materials Coordinator to work along side the Senior Production Coordinator. To support the Production team in managing the production raw materials and textiles.
Manage the raw materials timeline for production with product development and suppliers, keeping everyone up to date on key dates and ensuring deadlines are met
• Continually review RM status, identifying, calling out and making recommendations to mitigate any risks/challenges to delivery and/or quality
• Build and manage effective working relationships with all raw material suppliers, developing a strong working knowledge of supplier capability and availability to meet demands
• Order raw materials for production, monitoring costing, deliveries and budgets
• Place purchase orders for all production materials
• Set up and update raw materials information in the system (codification, prices request, technical specs request, test request)
• Responsible for testing raw materials to relevant standards and ongoing risk assessments.
Measures of Success
Qualifications, Skills, Experience Required
Technical capability and product knowledge with ability to confidently support the PD team and provide on the spot solutions in:
o Raw materials production; fabrics and trims
• Previous experience working in production with fabrics and trims
• Experience managing vendor relationships, delivering clear briefs and leveraging relationships to meet demands
• Critical path management ensuring on time deliveries
• Able to manage within a budget with commercial awareness and understanding of raw materials costs
• Excellent communication skills to work confidently with cross functional teams and external partners
Knowledge of fashion and products in relevant category –‘fashion sensibility’ – knowledge of trends, the market, the luxury consumer and peer awareness
• Computer skills: Zedonk, Excel
• Reporting skills required
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.