Senior Garment Technologist
Up to £45k
Create have partnered with an iconic Luxury Fashion brand who’s collections exude versatility, beauty and strength. Being firm believers in using fashion as a form of emotive expression, their garments are formed around narratives with the intention to bring out your inner protagonist.
They are currently seeking an immediately available Senior Garment Technologist who has vast Womenswear – ready to wear, VIP and bridal knowledge. This role will require you to see out the full season, including PP sign off, fittings, QC and factory visits, whilst maintaining required quality levels.
- Previous experience operating as Garment Technologist in Womenswear
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of garment construction, pattern cutting, fitting, and grading
- Understanding of testing, analysing test reports and garment care
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and assertiveness when communicating technical requirements, both internally and externally
- Well organized, able to work to tight deadlines and excellent communication skills- written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
What you’ll be doing..
- Ensuring critical path is managed with regards to fitting, sealing and production of garments
- Liaising with our suppliers to relay technical queries and fitting details
- Approving test reports and care instructions
- Driving seasonal block refresh amendments and managing the updates across supply base
- Being responsible for updating sample specs from proto to bulk production
- Controlling and maintaining a consistent fit from proto through to bulk production sign off
- In-depth understanding of grading to ensure fit consistency of styles for bulk production
- Working closely with designers, product developers, merchandisers, and buyers
If you are interested in this role please submit your up to date cv.
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.