Social Media & Market Lead
Salary based on experience
Create has teamed up with an exciting, fresh new luxury brand based in East London which is conceived as a multi-disciplinary design house, that embraces a swell of ideas and rhythms, inspired by music, colors, textures and other enigmatic forms of art.
This is an exciting new role within the brand. This is an opportunity to shape the way the company communicates itself and its process, design journey, and research output to the world. The purpose of the role is to grow our Instagram community by building brand awareness, develop social media campaigns, email newsletters and other digital assets that communicate and excite people. Working closely with the Creative Director, the ideal candidate will execute social media content from start to finish to communicate to a diverse audience what the brand offers. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms, mainly Instagram. The position requires someone with relentless creativity and innovation to manage and design all social content to ensure it is engaging for our target audience. The ideal candidate will help to increase the brands presence and enhance sales through creating and implementing forward thinking strategy’s that are in line with the company’s goals.
• Create and upload daily engaging content – design engaging and impactful social media content through various mediums including graphic design and video editing staying true to the brand and brand values.
• Implement strategy – increasing our social media impact through growing our community and followers.
• Create original content, reels, email marketing campaigns
• Executing, delivering, and maintaining consistent content across all relative channels.
• Meet the KPIs
• Update website imagery frequently
• Video editing
• Develop social media strategy alongside with Creative Director
• Creating presentations using InDesign to propose strategies and ideas during brainstorm sessions.
• A BA in graphic design, MA is preferred
• Able to design motion graphics
• Proficiency in social media platforms mainly Instagram
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Fast paced environment, ability to multi task while managing multiple projects
• Extremely motivated with excellent follow-through skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Great interpersonal skills; capable of supporting a team environment
• Excellent English communication skills- verbal and written
• Must have good time management and creative problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt and react to changing work environment +Experience in storytelling- excellent writing skills and ability to express through writing scripts and paying attention to fashion trends/understanding customer needs.
– Hands on approach- ability to work across a wide variety of ad hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running in a busy start-up environment.
– Must Live in London or Must be able to travel to London.
– Successful applicants will need to demonstrate experience working with a range of social media platforms and producing content. (knowledge of different social media platforms , operating guidelines, and the ability to build, operate and manage each independently)
– An ideal candidate would also have experience working in luxury fashion, and/or familiarity with art, design, art direction and/or typography.
If you are interested in this role please submit your up to date cv.
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions. Please only submit if you fit the requirements.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Chris@createrec.co.uk