Create have teamed up with an iconic Luxury Fashion brand who’s collections are adored by countless celebrities. They are currently seeking a Womenswear Tailor.
The Tailor is responsible for supporting the head tailor and clientele through an exceptional process of having something made uniquely from start to ﬁnish. An expert in choosing the cut, cloth, styling details, ﬁnishing touches, the Tailor is responsible for ensuring all details, measurements, clothes and production deliveries are precisely what the client envisions. The Tailor is driven by the pursuit of excellence for the customer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a transformational client experience for Clients
- Responsible for preparing atelier for appointments, garment staging and order form preparation
- Clearly communicate development internally and externally ﬁt speciﬁcations, measurements from ﬁrst ﬁt, baste ﬁt & ﬁnal alterations
- Oversee client fabric, lining and trim selection to ensure excellent execution of style choice
- Oversee client orders with updated information, photos and comments
- Oversee client QC measurements for all baste and ﬁnal ﬁt and reporting to our atelier
- Oversee client alterations scheduling, pick up, delivery and tracker
- Manages daily client ﬁttings: initial, baste and ﬁnal ﬁttings. Includes overseeing alterations
- Building client relationships
- Ad hoc responsibilities as necessary
REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in design or ﬁne arts, or college degree in fashion design or related ﬁeld
- Expert in luxury retail and aesthetic, understanding the needs of a luxury fashion environment and customer.
- Proﬁcient in pattern making, material viability, garment construction and engineering
- Must be able to build all tech packs and pass specs in a detailed, organized and clear manner
- Good eye for proportion and design aesthetic
- Comfortable working quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional communication and skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to continuous self-improvement
- Strong work ethic, high integrity and reliability, with a “Hands on”
- Able to work with a fast paced environment and dynamic team
- Availability to travel for trunk shows in the USA and Europe
- Proﬁcient with Microsoft Excel and Google Documents
THE TEAM ATTRIBUTES
- Driven by results
- Customer focused, internally and externally
- Building the future through competitive and breakthrough strategies
- Creative and resourceful
- Persistent, positive and passionate
If you are interested in this role please submit your up to date cv.
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Donna@createrec.co.uk.