Wholesale Sales Manager
Create has partnered with one of the most renowned Luxury Bridal Companies, they are looking to recruit a Wholesale Sales Manager
Sales Manager (Wholesale) Responsibility for recruiting and supporting stockists worldwide.
Initial objective is to double wholesale turnover over the next two years by recruiting new specialty stockists in target countries together with building business with existing stockists.
New Business: Recruiting new stockists worldwide in target areas such as:
- Middle East
- Continuously maintaining the worldwide stockist prospect list, focusing on stores who can sell high price points (very small number of prime shops in each country)
- Liaising with marketing to combine marketing with sales activity
- Responsibility for tradeshows in UK, Barcelona, New York & possibly others
- Planning, organisation, stand reservation.
- Logistics, booking equipment, imagery and arranging dresses to arrive at the right place at the right time
- Model selection and booking
- Staffing, travel and hotels
- Identify new stores that would be of the right calibre to invite to trade shows
- Invite prospects & chase up / make appointments / maintain show appointment diary
- Host the trade show / hold appointments / take orders etc
- Follow up after show / Check appointment confirmations have been sent out for orders taken (from Harlaxton studio) and follow up promised orders not actually taken at the show
- Recruit new accounts in between shows
- Respond to incoming trade enquiries and evaluate / follow up
Existing Business – Developing our existing Stockists:
- Assist with the account management for existing stockists
- Making contact regularly / record notes & regular feedback meetings.
- Develop relationships (Telephone / Zoom / E mail / visits)
- Canvas stockists to find ways we can help them maximise their repeat sales.
- Encourage, motivate and support Stockists wherever possible
- Receive and review sales reports, identify who is selling what.
- Work out how to assist stockists, such as identifying best repeating gowns that stockists are missing from their sample collection (sell in additional pieces)
- Go through orders placed and date last order placed. What’s happening when sales slow down and what can we do to help them ?
- Run our trunk show program / organise designer days where it makes sense.
- Ensure (trunk show) dresses arrive and are picked up on time (arranged by Harlaxton studio)
- Assist stockist in filling up appointments for designer days
- Attend designer days where feasible and help stockist staff make sales
- Wherever possible, combine designer day visits with staff (and stockist) training days (and motivation) by attending a day early
- Create Stockist’s staff training program and provide basic brand training material to leave in store. Follow up and provide reminder / additional training where appropriate. Create ambassadors within our stockist stores where possible.
- Invite stockists and potential stockists to trade shows – chase and book in
- Provide marketing collateral for stockists to use.
The ideal candidate
- Experienced in selling luxury garments to the independent sector
- A self driven individual, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary and keep very focused on objectives (to be agreed monthly in advance)
- This will be a senior role within the company / Brand ambassador
- Excellent communicator
- Good at languages (English + at least one other fluent mainstream language)
- Happy to travel
- WFH with a hot desk at Harlaxton and / or London (Knightsbridge)
- Holiday 25 days (plus bank holidays).
- Travel: Some UK and overseas travel with occasional weekend working (trade shows)
If you have the required experience and have the right to work and live in the UK AS THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LONDON , then please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Donna@createrec.co.uk.