Up to £24 per hour
At Create, we are working with a number of leading fashion brands across London who are looking for experienced and knowledgeable tailors, who are highly skilled at creating garments from scratch with the pattern cutters, as well as alterations. This is a great opportunity for experienced tailors to work with some of the cities leading brands.
Key Duties for the Job:
- Working closely with the studio team and workroom manager to create samples and collection pieces, using high finishing techniques and skills.
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with studio team, to ensure that the speciﬁcations are met to high standards
- Taking customers measurements / client ﬁttings in studio
- Modifying, altering, restyling, resizing garments according to instructions
- Previous experience in working in tailoring
- Time Management – ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Has great attention to detail and constantly delivers impeccable quality standards.
- Creativity – come up with creative and qualitative solutions
- Communication Skills – communicate well, both verbally and written
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com