Create have teamed up with a luxury private members organisation on an exciting opportunity, for a highly motivated Product Developer to join their design team based in Fitzrovia, London.
They operate some of the world’s most iconic private members’ clubs and have created a paradise of sophistication, unparalleled quality, and service in the heart of Mayfair.
We offer our employees:
• A highly competitive starting remuneration package
• Increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Staff discounts
• Discounted corporate rate at ClassPass
• Life assurance cover
• Employee events
• Access to pension scheme
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
• Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that provides you access to your pay as you earn
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating and updating the development bibles (material and trim reference / prices)
• Enquiring and updating on cloth and trim sampling and bulk orders, pricing, and lead-times
• Updating specification sheets with finalised components for production
• Following up with the suppliers on on-going development process for both tailoring and softs
• Maintaining deadlines, chasing suppliers, and following up on deliveries
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
• Have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Have a proven track record working for a UK fashion design, lifestyle brand or supplier
• Has experience of liaising with external suppliers and fabric mills
• Has a good understanding of garment construction for both tailoring and softs
• Are highly organised, logical, practical, and able to prioritise workloads
• Have excellent time management
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication
• Are able to work under pressure
• Are excellent team players with strong people skills
This is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects throughout the seasons, with lots of opportunity to develop your fashion and production skills. If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity we would love to hear from you.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.