Up to £25 per hour
Temp to perm
We have partnered with an award winning designer based in East London who address the tension between tradition and modernity, between the masculine and the feminine. They are currently seeking a Production Manager on a freelance basis, with the potential of the role becoming permanent.
The brand is in an exciting period of growth, taking on design projects and producing two collections a year, showing in Fashion Week.
The Production Manager will play a critical role in the growth and development of the brand by leading and overseeing the smooth day to day running of the production of apparel for the brand and on behalf of the Creative Director.
• Will manage the entire product life cycle, managing stakeholders, customers and suppliers in the process.
• Use project management skills, technical knowledge, organisational skills, and problem-solving mindset to lead the production and manufacturing line to deliver each season in line with the brand vision, quality standards, market calendar and financial
• Must have good attention to detail with a luxury point-of-view and a desire to deliver exceptional results.
.• Following the seasonal calendar, lead our production facilities to achieve deadlines and manage the critical path
• Planning and organising production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with Creative Director, internal teams and clients
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• Determining quality control standards
• Overseeing production processes
• Manage the production schedule for the factories
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
• Supervising and managing the work of Production Assistant
• Be involved in budget planning and forecasts
• Manage all master files and systems either using Excel or Zedonk to ensure product information is accurate
• Ongoing assessment of existing supplier base and sourcing of new suppliers that offer competitive pricing, good quality product in line with margin requirements and order volumes
• Any other reasonable requests made by the Creative Director
This role is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual seeking exposure of a global brand, fast paced design studio and the ability to develop and achieve the brands vision
• At least 2 years of experience in Fashion Production Management, or in a Project Management position
• Leadership and management skills
• Ability to build and maintain rapport with all stakeholders & colleagues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Team player and ability to work on their own
• Proficient in Zedonk, Gmail, Excel, Google Drive
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com