Create have teamed up A supplier to the High Street ,With over 20 years’ experience supplying leading fashion retailers, They deliver high quality womenswear at competitive prices and have become renowned for its bespoke design and sampling service.
They are a second generation family business, who are proud of their long-standing customer relationships, while continuing to grow their footprint in the UK market.
With a London pattern room and sales office, all fits are managed in-house with care and attention. They also operates a hub office in Vietnam, where a team of merchandisers and QCs oversee the entire process, from development through to delivery. They Are now looking for a An Account Manager
- Working on all customer costing/enquiries and taking final decisions on margins and OH negotiating to maintain a healthy bottom line across orders/accounts. Taking views across volume and smaller all store orders.
- Raising orders on our online system, booking cloth and initiating critical paths for all orders.
- Offering solutions and cross costing/sourcing on orders to make sure they are secured, by thinking commercially and understanding the needs of the customer.
- Communicating with Rep office in Vietnam for order negotiation
- Overseeing merchandiser and following up on orders through to delivery, negotiating extensions discount/airs where necessary using my initiative to make tough decisions, to protect the companies interest as best possible whist not jeopardising the customer relationship.
- Working with design team to engineer product for customer retail price points and trend
- Ensuring we are covering all best-selling product/fabric move ons in a timely manner across seasons to continue to secure volume programs and offer design/fabric and innovation for moving forward, making sure we close the gap between us and our competitors.
- Being fully aware of the market and high street stores/product and direction by store/social media research as well as working closely with buying teams to stay up to date on sales feedback and figures weekly.
- Confidently holding regular sales meetings with the customers to show new product/fabrics alongside the designer
- Maintaining good relationship with customers, balancing and prioritizing their demands to ensure all customers are satisfied with the service we are providing at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years working for a supplier or High Street Brand
- Must have good communication skills as role involves regular phone and email contact with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Clients
- Ability and enthusiasm to grow and adapt within a fast-growing business
- Ability to work under pressure to meet key deadlines
- Attention to detail essential
- IT skills: MS Office mandatory
- Fluent in English, second language desirable
If you are interested in this role please submit your up to date cv.
Unfortunately, due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasions.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Donna@createrec.co.uk.