Luxury Pattern Cutter
Up to £24 per hour
My client, an award winning Luxury Designer based in East London, are currently recruiting for experienced Pattern Cutters to work at a quick pace alongside the designers and machinists. Luxury experience is essential and engage in learning opportunities as you will be working closely with the Studio Manager.
About the role…
• Creating patterns from designers brief/images
• Ensuring that all patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
• Working on catwalk collections, RTW and VIP garments
• Amending patterns accordingly to the requests discussed
• Strong technical knowledge and experience of garment construction, pattern cutting and textiles across various womenswear categories
• Work creatively draping on the stand
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Must be able to interpret design sketches/images into first patterns
• Personable and dependable team player
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Be flexible with hours and be able to travel when necessary
If this role interests you please click “Apply”.
Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.