Menswear Pattern Cutter
Up to £25 per hour
Immediate start, fixed term contract
MENSWEAR PATTERN CUTTER
Create have teamed up with a premium high street brand, based in Central London. Their design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first, with the goal of having their garment’s craftsmanship at the heart of everyone’s wardrobe.
They are on the look out for an experienced menswear pattern cutter to work across various categories; who has the ability to see patterns through from creative to production.
The team are looking for a full time candidate with an immediate start, and to work with them for a fixed term contract.
• Liaise with the designers on first patterns and samples providing creative input as required to ensure patterns work perfectly.
• You will be responsible for creating first patterns, ensuring you meet the companies expected standards
• Maintaining the pattern archive
• You will be required to produce first patterns as well as make any amendments to existing patterns.
• Ability to work from spec sheet comments and follow through each action point to finalised patterns for grading and bulk production.
• Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
• Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities
• Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
• A team player with great interpersonal skills
• Clear and concise communicator
The successful candidate will have prior experience in pattern cutting, be immediately available and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org