Garment Technologist – High St Supplier
Up to £20pph
Temp – Perm
Create have a teamed with a renowned highstreet manufacturer who supplies ladies soft separates to some of the largest high-street fashion brands in the UK .
They are currently restructuring the business and are looking for a Mid – Senior level Garment Technologist
- Responsible for own accounts, and reporting to the senior garment technician
- Working very closely with the Design and Production team this position will involve
- Working on design led young fast fashion
- Attending fit meetings with the designer & buyers and correctly processing all resulting information.
- Able to instruct (via email) factory pattern cutters of the amendments required.
- Following fit comments & size specs & meticulous in updating paperwork relating to amended garments. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Creating production packs & all related paperwork, at all times adhering to critical path schedule
- Liaison with factories overseas & helping to improve factory standards which requires a solid understanding of factory production methods.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who has great attention to detail, and good people skills.
- Previous UK Garment Industry experience is required.
- You will need to have good communication skills
- Very organised and good time management skills
- Accurate, precise & methodical. Both in measuring garments and keeping accurate records.
- Confident & Enthusiastic
- Excellent IT skills – Word & Excel
- Must be able to work under pressure to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
Please note that due to the high number of applicants. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this role please submit your up to date cv
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.