Bridal Alterations Seamstress
Up to £20 per hour
My client is a contemporary, bohemian womenswear who initially started in their front room, since then they have grown at an impressive speed over the past few years. Their RTW is now stocked in stores worldwide, as well as having a strong following online.
Their next venture is creating a bridal collection – they would like to recruit a seamstress to join their team as an in store, client facing, alterations superstar!
- You are expected to provide the best customer experience.
- Ensuring perfect fit, marking, altering and pressing of garments
- Completing the garment within the established timeline
- Work as a team with the other store members assisting in the selling process by interacting with customers and handling all special requests or immediate alteration needs.
- We are looking for a seamstress with more than 3 years of experience within bridal alterations
- Work with sensitivity for the product, mastery of the techniques of hand sewing, embroidery, beads and machinery.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communications skills, the ability to work as a team and reflect a problem-solving attitude.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.