Atelier Co-ordinator – Luxury Runway Brand
Up to £30K
Create have teamed up with an incredible Award winning British Luxury WRTW brand largest luxury fashion houses. They are currently searching for a Atelier Coordinator.
A studio-based role, supporting the atelier across different development cycles and departments. Helping to drive efficiency, quality, and organisation. This role reports to the Atelier manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Booking freelance machinists throughout the season. Pre-empting busy periods to ensure there is sufficient staff whilst being respectful of the atelier budget at all times
- Assisting the Atelier manager in setting up the daily work for all machinists
- Maintaining the sample room planner throughout the day for greater visibility and logging of atelier output
- Work closely with the design team to drive development swatches
- Problem-solving any construction or pattern issues where possible and ensuring the correct pattern cutter or technical developer is involved when necessary
- Communicating and sending machinist feedback forms to technical and pattern-cutting teams to ensure construction problems are addressed
- Tracking and logging stock levels of fabric, trims and equipment. Ordering new supplies as necessary
- Raise PO’s for any atelier orders; signing off invoices as they arrive
- QC all samples and work completed within the sample room to ensure high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Taking accurate measurements of pre-production garments prior to fit meeting
- Logging and archiving of development toiles
- Booking fitting models throughout the season
- Supporting the technical team with swatch and fuse tests
- Degree level or similar
- 3+ years of experience within an atelier at luxury positioning
- Good knowledge of garment construction, raw materials and components
- Organised, efficient and critical path focused
- Initiative and drive
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- MS office skills
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to Sorcha@createrec.co.uk.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.