Luxury Pattern Cutter
Up to £24 per hour
We are currently working with a number of leading luxury designers across London, who require creative pattern cutters to join them on an ongoing or ad hoc freelance basis.
Our client’s work on womenswear RTW, VIP and fashion week collections and are looking for highly skilled pattern cutters.
About the job…
•Ideally, Pattern Cutters will be able to create manual first patterns, as well as make any amendments to existing patterns
•Using Various techniques to create your patterns, including draping, fabric manipulation and flat pattern making
•Create patterns from clients’ measurements following design, illustrations or photographs
•Be able to work alongside the designers and seamstresses to ensure garments are true to the designers vision
•Ability to work from spec sheet comments and follow through each action point to finalised patterns for grading and bulk production.
•Be involved in fittings when necessary to help fit the garments you are responsible for
• Ability to create original shapes and be interested in pushing the boundaries of traditional garment construction and bring it to another level where necessary
• Strong garment construction skills required
•Solid attention to detail
• Ability to support with fittings and work well with the team to make alterations
• Creative thinking to textile experiments and garment constructions
• Clear and concise communicator
•A team player with great interpersonal skills
• Highly organized personality
•Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities
•Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
The successful candidate will have prior experience in pattern cutting, be immediately available and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a temp you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org