Menswear Sample Machinist
Up to £22 per hour
At Create we work with various established brands across London who are looking for menswear machinists. These suppliers, retailers and designers produce high quality garments which can vary from loungewear to bespoke catwalk tailoring. Our clients are looking for experienced and knowledgeable machinists to support their studio teams on a freelance basis.
- Working closely with the studio team and workroom manager to create samples and collection pieces, using high finishing techniques and skills.
- Collaborate with the pattern cutters to maintain sampling standards, ensuring you are creating well fitting garments.
- Participation in fittings for bespoke garments, including taking measurements and completing alterations.
- Ensure all finished garments are completed to the highest quality and within the time expectations
- Previous experience of at least 3 years of working as a machinist or tailor within the industry.
- Experience of working with different materials
- Have fantastic communication skills to work with the studio team, including problem solving
- Keep a calm and positive attitude and work hard to fulfill the companies needs.
If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.