North West London
Up to £12 per hour
Create are partnered with a luxury sampling studio who are currently looking for a production machinist to work on an ongoing basis. The studio creates samples for high end brands creating amazing womenswear garments for fashion weeks as well as exhibitions. They require a skilled seamstress to help with small scale production runs.
About the role…
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar studio environment.
- You will be in charge of the small scale production, the sample machinists will make the initial samples. The successful candidate will then produce the finished garments.
- Experienced in making garments to an extremely high standard.
- Working closely with the owner, alongside other machinists and pattern cutters
- Resolving any issues with the make-up of garments
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Have experience within bridal wear and RTW
- Essential to have previous experience of at least 3 years of working within the industry.
- The perfect candidate will ideally have experience of working with different luxury materials including leather and heavier fabrics.
- Must be willing to work the necessary hours to fulfil the companies ne
his is an excellent opportunity to develop existing skills. If this role interests you please click “Apply” alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.